So you have decided that your website needs a ‘revamp’ but have you sat down and thought about the reasons why you think that. We are often contacted by companies who are after a refresh of their website. Listed below are a set of questions we ask to help us understand the reasons behind the request and to enable us to put together a proposal that means their requirements.
- When was the last time you updated the website?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Are you looking to change the look and feel?
- Do you want to add some more content to the site?
- What do you like about your current website?
- What do you dislike about your current website?
- What other websites in your industry do you like the look of?
- Do you have analytics for how visitors arrive at your website?
- Is your current website mobile friendly?
- What do you want the revamp of the website to achieve?
If you need help with the revamp of your website, we would love to work with you to achieve your goals.