Lens Digital recognises that a website is an important part of any business. It is good practise to ensure that your WordPress website is regularly maintained. This includes, but is not limited to, security, plugins, WP maintenance and dealing with issues. There may also an ad hoc requirement for future development work.
Lens Digital has a WordPress maintenance plan which takes care of;
- WordPress Core Updates – ensure that the WordPress core is kept up-to-date.
- Plugin and Theme Updates – all plugins and theme codes kept up-to-date.
- Backups – ensure offsite backups are regularly performed
- Security – React to any issues raised by security monitoring software
- Support – Up to one hour of support each month to resolve any issues.
The cost of the above service is £30 per month. Any support required over the allocated hours will be charged at standard development rates. All support will be provided during office hours.
A report will be produced each month detailing the work carried out.
Before the service starts, a site audit is required to ensure that the site is running the latest versions of the software and to raise any potential issues. This cost of this one of service is £50.
Development work can be carried out for the following rates;
- £50 an hour
- £125 half day (4 hours)
- £250 full day (8 hours)