Supporting Your WordPress Website
Lens Digital recognises that your website is an important part of your business. We offer a full range of WordPress services to ensure that your clients get the most from your website.
WordPress Maintenance Plan
30% of WordPress websites are running an old version of WordPress WordPress Statistics – https://wordpress.org/about/stats/
Lens Digital has a WordPress maintenance plan which takes care of;
- WordPress Core Updates – ensuring that the WordPress core is kept up-to-date.
- Plugin and Theme Updates – all plugins and theme codes kept up-to-date.
- Backups – ensuring offsite backups are regularly performed
- Security – Reacting to any issues raised by security monitoring software
- Support – Up to one hour of support each month to resolve any issues.
In 2017, nearly 40% of hacked WordPress sites were running an out of date version of WordPress.
The cost of the above service is £50 per month. Any support required over the allocated hours will be charged at standard development rates. All support will be provided during office hours.
A maintenance report will be produced each month detailing the work carried out. It will also list any work carried out or any recommendations for work to be done.
Before the service starts, a site audit is required to ensure that the site is running the latest versions of the software and to raise any potential issues. This cost of this one off service is £50.
Maintenance plans can be tailored to meet the needs of your business.
Whatever the issue with your WordPress website we can help. Examples of how we have helped our clients include;
- Cleaning up a WordPress website that had been hacked and installing security plugin
- Fixing a WordPress website that was no longer working due to upgrades to plugins
Development work can be carried out for the following rates;
- £50 an hour
- £175 half day (4 hours)
- £300 full day (8 hours)